Bad phobia of birds, i need someone to understand?

Does anybody else not leave the house because of birds? I hate everything that flies, but birds are so common and everywhere im afraid im never going to be free of this ever, i dont want to be trapped in the house forever. Im 18 and it started to develop into a full blown phobia about a year and a half ago, but the fear has been there for about 3 years now. I have no idea what the cause could be, ive tried numerous hypnotherapy methods, all im looking for is for someone to relate to the pain of this, i cant explain how trapped and alone i am. I just dont want to see another frickin bird ever again i hate them so much. Nothing but anger and bitterness has come of this and i cant find anyone who can really relate. Its turned into agoraphobia, i dont leave the house in daylight and i think i have social anxiety which makes it even harder to leave at all. I just need someone to truly understand.
reax..dear its nt phobia..its just your natural emotional reaction ...You dont like birds ..you hate them you dont wana see them its ok...its not phobia
relax..dear its nt phobia..its just your natural emotional reaction ...You dont like birds ..you hate them you dont wana see them its ok...its not phobia

You are reading content posted in the Phobias Community

Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?