Phobias Community
197 Members

scared virgin in need of guidance

Hi! Ive been married for about 2 years and im still a virgin. We have tried intercourse but my husband doesnt know what to do and also i get quite scared of the pain that intercourse might cause. Due to this my husband doesnt even bother trying anymore. What should i do? Is there anything i could take to help me relax or help my husband with some guidance? We would like to have a child but my fear discourages him to even try anymore. Please help!
You have nothing to worry about I was in a relationship for 3 years without sex and when it was time we used foreplay to help calm out nerves there is nothing to be worried about just remember to use lubricants as otherwise it might hurt you
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?