Avatar universal

I have a conehead.

What is the best way to fix a conehead. I dont mind a point on the top of my head but I need some filling in on the sides to round it out somewhat. I would probably need atleast a half inch on each side. Is there anyway that HGH could help reshape my skull? Making it bigger like they say had happened with Barry Bonds skull.

This discussion is related to Uneven skull "fillers"?.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
563773 tn?1374246539
In adults, surgery for correction of skull irregularities is not common and is generally not followed only for cosmetic purposes. If you have any indentation or growth in skull then you may need to get a CT head done to confirm the cause.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
The center of my skull probably needs to be trimmed down by about inches. Since you say they probably wouldnt do anything like that to reshape it, do you think they would do fillers?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.