Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Community

Nose job surgery after facial cosmetic surgery

Hi.. I am planning to do my rhinoplasty in Toronto next week and booked an appointment with the surgeon Dr. Philip Solomon. I had done a facial cosmetic surgery 3 months ago. Should I postpone my surgery? How long should I wait for a nose job surgery and  what is  the minimum downtime? I am getting ready for my wedding which is on Feb 21 , 2016 . Some one please share your experience. Thanks in advance !
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.