Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Community

Saline vs Silicon

Having breast augmentation redone....implants are 10 years old.  Saline vs Silicon, I want to hear opinions!

Sue
Personally, I'd say Saline due to the fact that you'd get a more natural feel with the saline water inside a Silicon implant. The beginning of December I had surgery which required a Saline implant. Once the tenderness and swelling has gone down it really does provide a more natural feeling boob.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.