MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

what procedure could help fix my sunken forehead

Hi, my forehead is sunken in and the upper portion protrudes out more than the rest, what procedure would help fix this? does anyone else have this issue? I've been looking online and I can't find very much information. I'm only 19 and I have always been aware of it so this isn't an age or health related issue.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Community

Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.