7 Week old puppy

my 7 week old puppies were put outside while I was away and when I came back both were sick. I already have 2 larger outside dogs and I've never had any kind of problems with their health. The boy puppy (Stud) began to become weak, he couldn't walk, he threw up and wouldn't eat, he began to get a super thick mucus on his eyes making it hard for him to open them. At one point he started trembling and crying, I unwrapped him from his blanket and saw that he let out a dark thick poop (I'm guessing that's what it was) about an hour later he began to tremble again, then foam started coming out he passed away before I was able to take him to the vet. Now his sister (Piper) is getting weak, she walks very little then falls and she eats small amounts than before. She threw up a clear goey liquid once but hasn't thrown up since. I'm not sure if I'm paranoid or if something is actually wrong. I'm not able to take her to the vet due to financial reasons. Our other puppies from the liter were perfectly fine and healthy so I don't know what it could be. Her poop seems to be normal I haven't seen anything unusual and she doesn't have diarrhea. I am in desperate need of some kind of answers.

You are reading content posted in the Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community

Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.