Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community
392 Members

Can I get a infection from a baby mouse bite?

My dad caught a mouse in one of the sticky pads the other day.It looked so helpless I deiced to help it today.When I did I spoke in a soft low voice like I would to another anime or small child.I got most of it off the pad when it decided to jump back into it so I tried again.This time however it bit me.Not enough to make me bleed but still hurt.I washed my hands immediately and stayed away from the mouse after that. Right not my finger where it bit me is numb.I'm just worried I got something from the bite
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.