Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community
392 Members

a squirell splashed water in my mouth

I was walking down a trail i turned a foot from my face a squirell was facing me abdomin first from other side of the fence and i felt it splash my face since it ws raining will this infect me
1 Responses
19581927 tn?1480420067
No. Even if you had an open sore where the water hit your mouth, the saliva will neutralize any bacterial threat in a few billionths of pathigen per thousandths of ml of water.

Germs are a real threat if you are not a generally healthy person. If you wash your hands frequently, you are less likely to catch illnesses. Worrying too much and causing stress can have its own ill effects on your health. Find a way to turn loose of your fear of germs.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child