gunie pig help.

my gunie pig is about 4 years old & she recently started walking weird. she walks on one leg and kind of limps. i have no idea why the change in how she walks. she also breathes hard from time to time. i've been trying t find out what can be wrong with her but i just cant seem to findd any injurgeys like this online and stuff and i been trying to take her to the vet but my mom doenst belive shes that sick that we gotta take her. maybe somebody can tell me what my guine pig might have.
thanks for any help.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Try posting your question (free!) to Dr. Cheng on the Ask a Vet forum here at Med Help.  The link is on the right side of this page.
Helpful - 0
i have 9 guinea pigs and one thing i found out is tha guinea pigs have very sensitive feet, i recommend you to take her/him to the vet,  they can die from it, sad but true.maybe she/he have a infection.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community

Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.