Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

Are these symptoms consistent with PCOS?

I am 18 years old I have had late periods since October 2015, this new cycle varies from 36-40 days. My cycle was regular for 6 years prior to October '15. I do not have excess hair growth, acne, weight gain (my BMI is 17.2).
And I have a series of seemingly random symptoms. My skin is always irritated and itchy and I have eczema patches over my hands and feet. I am mildly anemic with hemoglobin of 10.1 g/dl. I am frequently tired, and feel light headed when I get up and also feel my heart rushing for minutes afterwards. I also have been experiencing anxiety and depression. I have had stomach problems in the past (gastritis, and reflux on laying down).  Please give me your thoughts, I would greatly appreciate it.