Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

Confused ...Late O= Late AF???

So little of my background i have PCOS with High testerone (all other hormone levels fell within normal range). I started taking Met in January...prior to Met my periods were very very heavy and long...as well as annovulatory. I am what i call casually TTC...meaning I dont temp , chart etc. Just keep up with my period BD every other night and keep my fingers crossed. Since the first month on MET my periods have been 5 days long and nowhere near as heavy , basically leveled out to a 26 day cycle...So here's my question for the first time ever this month I spotted what was clear, wet, stretchy fluid on CD20??? I'm now 3 days late and all im getting is creamy light brown discharge and had some slight cramping that went away. I even put a pad on b/c I had what appeared to be the "beginnings" as I call them. Does late O equal a late period???
Yes but technically your period is not late you just O'd cd 20 so AF if she coming should be here by atleast cd 31 but have u thought abt testing you could be preggo :-)