Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

Diagnosed with PCOS - symptom question

I was recently diagnosed with PCOS, apparently Ive had it for several years but I was only told it was cysts, without a proper name.
I've had dark dry patches near my labial commisure (corner of mouth) and below my lower lip, along with the exterior sides of my nostrils. These spots make me look like I am frowning if not wearing make up, and tend to worsen in the winter cold temps.

Could this be related to PCOS?
HI,
PCOS can lead to changes in the skin and hair and hence this could be related to PCOS. However you should consult a dermatologist to find out whether there is any kind of skin condition that is responsible for the dark patches. Lightening creams and cosmetic treatment will help.
Hope this helps.