Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

Dieting to concieve

I was wondering what was an good diet to help you concieve when you have pcos?
HI,
Dietary modification can help tackle the PCOS and normalize hormone levels which will eventually help you to conceive. Diets low in carbs, high in high-fibre veggies, fruits, and whole grains are advisable.  Foods high in protein (lean meats, legumes), Foods containing healthy fats (olive oil, nuts, fish) are recommended. Intake of soy products would be beneficial as high intake of soy has been associated with lower androgens and higher oestrogen levels. Any dietary modification should be done in consultation with a dietician.
Hope this helps.
This is what I did.. Started juicing raw veggies and fruits on feb. I started workingbout everyday. Lost 9lbs in 2 weeks.. Finally got my period in feb.. Last I had a period was 3months before. Took my first clomid.. And conceived on feb. Now I'm 6weeks pregnant. My doctor said sometimes even if you lost 8-10lbs its a big deal when u have pcos ttc.. It really does help out a lot because it will regulate ur period when ur eating healthy and working out. I found that juicing twice a day morning and night with two small meals in the middle really helped me loose some weight.