Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

Endometriosis?

Hi there I am very new and think I may be posting in the wrong place but I thought I'd give it a shot! I currently have PCOS,s but over the last 6 months iv started getting spotting between periods, swollen lymph nodes in my groin, severe pain in my ride side ( ovary area), pain during intercourse or when trying to use a tampon & now for the last 4 days iv had severe nausea that I cannot smell anything otherwise ill heave. My doctor thinks I may have endometriosis so i wanted to know what everyone has dealt with symptom wise before there diagnosis. I have an u/s tomorrow to check for endo, iv also had previous surgery and adhesions on my right side of my abdo. Iv recently had an enlarged pituitary glands & irregular periods. Any help is welcome & greatly appreciated, I'm so anxious. Thank you.
HI,
The pain can be due to endometriosis, and PCOS but other possibilities also need to be looked into. This can be pelvic infection or ovarian cysts. And internal examination by a gynaecologist and an ultrasound scan, CT scan will help make the diagnosis. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.