Extremely irregular periods and abdominal cramps (especially during urination)

I'm a 16 year old female. I got my first period in December 2015 (14 years old). I had moderate cramps a few days prior and the period was very light flow and lasted 2 days. My next period was 1 year later in December 2016 (15 years old). This period was practically identical to the first one. It has now been about 8 months since my last period. However, I have been getting phases of cramps roughly every 3 months which don't result in a period. These cramps are identical to the ones I had prior to my first 2 periods. These cramp phases last for about 3 days. The cramps are moderate and located in my lower right abdomen. They are most painful after/during urinating. I had blood tests in December 2016 to check on my hormones and everything was fine. What is wrong with me?