Getting Periods with PCOS
I have PCOS for the past two years. When i was first diagnosed, I have given with hormonal contraceptives for six mos. Then, again my US showed that my case is not cleared. Again, for six cycles I had contraceptive with metformin. Then, the prob was seemed to be okay. I stopped my medications. Then, again my periods stopped for some time. I didn't prefer hormones again. So, I went to homeo. For some time, the problem was seemed to be okay. But, actually it didn't.

Now, for the past six mos, I didn't get my periods. I am trying out some natural therapies like fruit diet with pineapples, papayas, and pomegranates. I am replacing my breakfast with the mixture of these fruits. I am taking this liquid form. Plus, I am taking apple cider vinegar with warm water daily morning before food. I am taking some cinnamon extract with warm water daily evening. These things, I have been doing for a long time. Plus, skipping and yoga. But, my periods don't seem to get back. No symptoms of getting too. I am totally worried that it would end up in something else. I am nearing my 30 years now and I am still single.

Here, I need to know how to get my periods without using any hormonal stuff. I don't really want to put my body into hormonal tabs again. Please suggest some ways to get my periods.

Thanks!