Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

I hope someone has the same side affects

This is a really weird question, but I'm gonna ask it anyway.  Does anyone that has PCOS have cloudy unrine every now ans then.  It might just be me, or than again I thought, that might be one of the side affects to the cysts on my ovaries.  Let me know if anyone is in the same boat.
I have had a doctor diagnose me with PCOS but my current doctor is skeptical and still doing tests.  ( I don't think my current doctor knows much about PCOS) but anyway...in answer to your question..my urine is sometimes cloudy but I have noticed that when it is, it is during a time in my cycle when I have quite a bit of CM.  I think the CM just makes the urine look a little cloudy.  Have you noticed if that is when yours looks cloudy?  Do you have any other symptoms that make you worry about this?  I googled cloudy urine and it said there are various things that cause cloudy urine ranging from excess phosphates (which is completely harmless...it says you can test that by collecting a sample of your urine and drop a little vinegar in it....if it clears up thats what it is)  but it did say cloudy urine can also be caused by issues with kidney stones and more serious issues so if you are concerned you should go into your doctor.
Cloudy urine could also be a UTI. I would get that checked out.