Is this all normal?

I'm 27 years old, nearly 28 and I'm just...freaking out. My period was pretty heavy (went almost three months on and off) and now it's just brown. I've had very little blood with it, just lots of brown. I don't know what's going on and I'm just...scared. Is this just PCOS? I'm sexually active yes. My time before my period was lots of clear/whtie discharge and a high sex drive. I'm taking spironolactone and metformin (Keep forgetting my second dose of it though) Had a lot of stress with life.

I can't go to my endocrinologist till Oct. 8th and I'm terrified of my doctor. So if anyone could help I would love it.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community