Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

Krimson-35 continuos usage to regularise periods

dear doctor,

My name is Seema.I am 37 year old divorced woman.I have irregular period since the age of 23 year.During my married life i took many fertility drugs & went through IVF twice  without any result.Finally I stopped trying for having kids of my own & took divorce.However,I wanted to remain healthy & wanted to have regular periods.For the same, I consulted many gynecologist in delhi & mumbai ,everybody suggested for pills to regularize my periods.Thus,i can say I am taking krimson-35 pills every month continuously since the last 6 years. Whenever I stopped taking krimson-35 pills,my periods again become irregular,thus I start taking these pills again.Please advice is it safe to take these pills continoulsy throughtout my life or not.On doctor's advice i get LFT(LIVER function test,sugart test etc.  done,the test results are fine.However,I am worried since i am taking these pills continuously for last 6 years,is it okay or not or i should stop taking it.I just wanted to remain healthy by .One doctor advice me that you need not to consult doctor to regularize your periods again & again as you have to take these hormonal pills throughout your life to remain healthy.Please advice if I am doing right to continuously taking these pills since 6 years & continue taking it throughout my life or not.Kindly advice.

Regards,
Seema
I take krimson 35 for PCOD as prescribed by my doctor I missed 4 doses now..wat do u suggest me to do...please advise. Thank You