A
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
3.56k Members

Krimson-35 continuos usage to regularise periods

dear doctor,

My name is Seema.I am 37 year old divorced woman.I have irregular period since the age of 23 year.During my married life i took many fertility drugs & went through IVF twice  without any result.Finally I stopped trying for having kids of my own & took divorce.However,I wanted to remain healthy & wanted to have regular periods.For the same, I consulted many gynecologist in delhi & mumbai ,everybody suggested for pills to regularize my periods.Thus,i can say I am taking krimson-35 pills every month continuously since the last 6 years. Whenever I stopped taking krimson-35 pills,my periods again become irregular,thus I start taking these pills again.Please advice is it safe to take these pills continoulsy throughtout my life or not.On doctor's advice i get LFT(LIVER function test,sugart test etc.  done,the test results are fine.However,I am worried since i am taking these pills continuously for last 6 years,is it okay or not or i should stop taking it.I just wanted to remain healthy by .One doctor advice me that you need not to consult doctor to regularize your periods again & again as you have to take these hormonal pills throughout your life to remain healthy.Please advice if I am doing right to continuously taking these pills since 6 years & continue taking it throughout my life or not.Kindly advice.

Thanks
Regards,
Seema
1 Responses
I take krimson 35 for PCOD as prescribed by my doctor I missed 4 doses now..wat do u suggest me to do...please advise. Thank You
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.