Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

Nervous

I'm 39 not pregnant due to hubby having a vasectomy. I've been missing my periods for the past few months. Yesterday I noticed a brownish discharge while cleaning myself, however it does not require a sanitary napkin. I've had pap smear and pelvic ultrasound with positive outcomes. Could this be PCOS or early Menopause?
By "positive outcomes", I assume you mean negative.  Negative is good - negative for cancer.  

It sounds like common perimenopause.  Just continue to have your tests as scheduled.  The main symptom for the dreaded ovarian cancer is bloating, so I don't think discharge is one of the symptoms.