Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

OLIGOMANIHIA

I HAVE IRREGULAR PERIODS FOR SO LONG.I DO HAVE ACNE AND FACIAL HAIR.FROM LAST 2-3 MON I AM JUST HAVING SPOTTING SOMETIMES MORE SOMETIMES LESS.I WENT TO SEE GYN .SHE GAVE ME MEDROXYPROGESTERONE (PROVERA) 5MG /TODAY IS 6TH DAY AND BLEEDING HAS NOT STOPPED.I HAVE DONE ULTRA SOUND AND BLOOD WORKS RESULTS STILL HAVE TO COME.I AM SCARED WHY ITS NOT STOPPED YET PLEASE HELP EXPERTS
HI,
With irregular periods, facial hair and acne, most likely you have PCOS. This will become evident when the reports come. Until then you should continue with the medroxyprogesterone (provera). It is also necessary to rule out local causes like cervical erosion. Discuss with your Doctor.
Hope this helps.