Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

PCOS And OPK's

Hi Ladies! I have a question if you don't mind.
Which are more reliable Temperatures or OPK's? The only reason I ask is I've been using OPK's for the last two months and I haven't received a positive result at all, this month to change things up a little I decided to start reusing Fertility Friend and OPK's to see if I could actually see a difference.. OPK's are negative but after inputting my temperatures religiously everyday in to FF and Med help it's indicated that I have ovulated. Which do I believe? It's starting to drive me mad that their both giving me different results. Does the temperature rise definitely confirm ovulation?
Thank you in advance
Rise in temperature does indicate ovulation. This can be correlated with other signs like ovulation pain at mid-cycle or changes in cervical mucus. The cervical mucus at the time of ovulation becomes sticky and can be pulled into a thread. The most accurate is ultrasonographic monitoring of ovulation. Consult your Doctor for difficulty in conceiving, as there may be other factors involved.
Hope this helps. Take care and good luck.
Thank you for taking the time to reply.