Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

PCOS?

I have pcos and I'm trying to conceive, but haven't been able to for over a year. I have been pregnant once before when I was 19, but miscarried. I recently started having regular periods for some reason when I never have before in my life due to the pcos. Thus hasn't helped anything though. I'm preparing to go to the Dr to ask what I can try to become pregnant or if I even Will be able to. I'd like some advice from anyone has experience with this. Also, is there anything I should know? Is there anything specific I should ask my Dr about?
You can always ask about metformin if they don't have you on it already. That brought my period back. Also how long to try before seeking more help such as with clomid and when to test your partner as well to see how fertile they are. I hope that helps :)