Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

Why I have pain in my lower abdomen when I sneeze or I cough?

I am 22 years old female .I have pcos that was diagnosed from 1 year And I have oligomeenhera from menarche and pills also I had laparoscopy because of appenditits from 3 years I stop PCOS medication that I took for 9 months because. I had 0.48 d-dimer level and I experinced some degree of forgetness  for many simple daily activities and palpitation since I start this med. ECHO was normal ECG t wave inverted on lead 2,3 some irregulrity in pulse Holter mechine also appers normal because I did not experince palptation in that day now I do not have palpitation but still memry affected pain all the time in my lower abdome prolactin level is high so what should I do?