Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

any 1 no about this?

i have just been diagnosed with PCOS n would appreiciate some advice off people whos been there? why have i got it wot r the cures? plz im at my wits end?
I was told to lose 10% of my body weight and to start to exercise more.  (This is something I knew i had to do since I was overweight.)  My doctor didn't want to go the metaformin route with me.  

I am currently exercising, even have a personal trainer and I am watching more carefully the foods that I eat. I have lost weight and also inches.  And my cycles, so far, have been "normal".  

(When I went ttc, I had to seek help by going through the IUI process in order to get pg.  Not sure if this is what you are trying for.)

hi i have suffered from PCOS for 10 + years know and there are many theries out there about it but as yet there is no set treatment plan. there are many things that can help you out, i find that natural medication helps me best to stop the cycst groing every cycle.

I can't fall pregnant naturally becouse of my PCOS, but wonted you to know that whilst on Clomid 2 times in the Past 6 years i have be blessed with 2 baby boys. iam currently on clomid again and still waiting for the baby bust t settle. there are some great sits on the internet with info on PCOS and i would be happy to give yu some if you like just let me know.

hope this helps
SOULCYSTERS.COM HAS SOME GOOD INFO IF YOU WANNA CHECK IT OUT.