Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

clomid and trigger shot

hai...I have pcos..I took clomid from cd2 to cd6...Today is my cd14 and i had two egg in my left with size 22 and 23..She gave me choriomon 5000 IU inj hcg today and told me to have sex...My question is how many days i have to do sex and when i have to stop? I s there any chance to get pregnant? plz help me... When will i ovulate?
As the follicles are well formed, you will ovulate within 24 to 48 hours of the HCG trigger shot. Around this time you should have sex. The chances of conception are high with induction of ovulation. Hope this helps.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.