Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

hormone inbalance

i am 55 years old. I have had 3 endometriocious test for cont. bleeding problem. All is negative. I go 4 months no period , 2 months med to heavy period. Is this a hormone imbalance?
i think its not hormone inbalance your 55 my mother is same age w/u. she is in menopousal period. and also my aunt is same age w/u..if that kind of bleeding i guess its menpouse period.
I am 51 years old-4 misscarriages,1 ectopic (@ 2 1/2 months) pregnancy that about killed me- next hesterictmy - they removed everything. Now I have this terrible itching around my ankles & calves, for almost 1 1/2 years- so bad I could scratch till it bleeds. Does this have anything to do with my hormones?? I don't take anything prescribed.All I take is Evening Primrose once a day. My doctor says it has to to with my varicios veins? The itching?? Does anyone know anything about this??
if u are bipolar can u go 7 years without medicine no hospitalizations no nothing because no stress or very little stress in live alough for many years been diagnosed biopolar and only when alot stress do you have problem out of ordinary depression