Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

how many dpo?

Hey all i am on my second cycle of clomid and I had an ultrasound today CD20 because I was concerned that I did not ovulate but I guess I did because i showed a 19mm ruptured follicle but what i cannot figure out is if there is any way to figure out how many dpo I am any info would be amazing =]
HI,
To know about - how many days post-ovulation you are, it is necessary to do further testing. This will be in the form of serial ultrasonography done every day which can give an idea depending on the status of the endometrial lining of the uterus. Also progesterone levels done on a daily basis will also help.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.