Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

missed periods

Hy!I missed my periods for 5 months and I want to know what might be wrong with me and I am scared that what if I won't have my periods anymore or what if I won't have babies in the future and for the information I'm still a virgin 14 years of age.please reply as soon as possible I really need help.
hii leeyleey,  i always had that problem and i was very scared(still am).. it turns out that i have pcos.. ARE U OVER WEIGHT OR HAVE PLENTY FACIAL HAIR?   IS UR PERIOD ALWAYS IRREGULAR LIKE THIS? if so, I think u should talk to a doctor becuz 5 months is a long time.   Try  not to be scared ok.  good luck
I'm not over weight but people say I've gained a little bit of weight and I do have facial hair and like I'm scared to tell my mom...by the way thanks a lot

From leeyleey
hii leeyleey, its me sammy again.. talk to someone or ur mom,dont be scared ok.   And try to get it checked out as soon as possible because remember that is five months of old blood inside of u and  it cud do more harm  than good.. So i wish u good luck and keep posting ok. take care
I will try to talk to her even though she is too strict and I suppose she won't jump into conclusions

Thanks a lot.I'll take care