Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

transvaginal ultrasound

i am 30 years old, constantly bleeding. my 2nd transv results:

Endometrium is heterogenous measuring 0.9 cm thick with several small cystic spaces seen. subendometrial seems intact.there is no focal mass. on color flow, scanty vascularity

left ovary-lateral to the uterus & measures 2.13 x 2.78 x 1.54cm(4.77cc) with several follicles seen. slightly medial to the left ovary, is an irregularly  shaped anechoic cystic mass measuring 2.05 x 1.64 x 1.57 cm (2.76cc). no solid areas mass seen within. no tenderness elicited on probing/

there is no adnexal mass seen.

cul de sac has minimal anechoic free fluid

-before 2nd trans v, I was brought to hospital at 4am since left side started to get so painful at the end i was just given pain reliever. Dr. is telling my results are normal/negative from any malignancy. but i will undergo biopsy when i have my period. I am still waiting for my period and left side is getting painful again. Can someone explain to me please my endometrium & left ovary results. Thank you very much!
Have you posted this in the Doctor's Forum?  If not, you should.  Us laymen out here can't understand all that medical lingo. :-)  Blessings - Blu
thanks :)