Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community
331 Members

I'm pregnant and taking lexapro for my ppd as my youngest is 13 months?

So I had a baby girl June 20th, 2016. In Jan, 2017 I started experiencing ppd symptoms. They progressively got worse until I finally talked to my doctor in April. They hubs and I decided we were done and he is going to get a vasectomy. Well, I'm not almost 4 weeks pregnant! 3 weeks 4 days to be exact. So baby #4 is on the way and I'm still a bit rattled. I am going to talk to my doctor and see if I need to switch medication but do any of you guys have experience with lexapro and pregnancy?
I have not had lexapro in a long time. I liked it because it helped with depression and anxiety. Now i am on celexa 40 mg and i feel good most days.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.