Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community
332 Members

postpartum depression

I have a slight case of postpartum depression and anxiety issues after giving birth almost 7 months ago due to a rough delivery. But my question is if anyone has gone through postpartum depression and if there is anything that helped you cope? It has gotten better but I still have my up and down days...
Try and be there for your family and friends, and hopefully things will eventually getting with time. But, don't forget the there will still be hard times throughout the years and some other things that you think that cannot take may be become too much to handle.But,also remember that things are going to happen and just know that there are certain things that you can do to get help with it talk to your family and friends and relatives. Anniversary of people's deaths are nature's way of saying things to begin to repeat themselves; but don't worry about everything else. Things will eventually get better with time.
That there will be hard times.

Thank you so much for your advice! i am slowly opening up about my emotions and what i am thinking with my boyfriend. He said that we are going to have more family time/ outings to keep everything on the bright side of things. thank you again!
Six weeks after giving birth I have a period that last almost two weeks is something is anybody experience that I'm kind of concern any advice
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.