Forgive me

I pray for forgiveness Lord.  I feel lost and crazy...um, just not right!  My Behavior is so so wrong often (The Angels will sort out my muddled English in this Prayer).  I feel 'out of control' and am disgusted with myself.  I miss my Dad Lord - Please send his spirit loads and loads of love please.  I pray also for those around me - each and every person, may they feel your love.  I want for the whole world to know you Lord and Praise you, for you are the best of all the best! :-)  Love you tons Lord (My Daddy whom I will never have to grieve over)  Amen
That was a very beautiful prayer, and it seems like you have a heart for the Lord. Therefore, you should never feel lost and alone. You shouldn't feel grief either for one day you will see all your loved ones again in Heaven. I will be praying for you sorry my response came so late.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Prayer Group Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.