I know God will do.

Please i want u to pray for me because am going through tough times.I have sick for about 3yrs with body burns en gone to many hospital but belief God can hear me in His time.Help me with ur prayers en family too.amen
I will keep you in my thoughs and prayers for physical and spiritual healing. God bless, Judy
I will pray for you.  May God rescue you from your pain and tough times.  May the Lord be with you.  
i will also pray for you
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Prayer Group Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.