Prayer Group Community
363 Members

Please pray for healing of my kidney stones.

I have kidney cyst and kidney stones and have suffered 10 very bad kidney infections since october 2010 and previous. have been in and out of hospital and am on waiting list to have kidney stones removed. I have tried my very best to be strong and keep the faith but have hit rock bottom as pain and weakness has become too much for me :( I am going to get strong again for my kids and hubby sake :) just need a little prayer here and there to get me through this period of my life. To make it worse have a sprained left hand, maybe Im being tested.

Many thanks in advance to all out there XX
God bless.

Sunset aka Sharon X
Wow you are a strong woman!!! God bless you and take care of you and may he help you get over the pain. I've had bad bladder infections and they are terrible. I will be praying for you. Keep us posted!
Hi Plomeli, thank you so much for your very kind post X Its been a while since I posted that, so to cut a long story short, I go to hospital next month to get the kidney stones removed and they have me on an antibiotic called macrodantin for 3 months started last week, also a kidney ultrasound to follow too, so fingers crossed that all will go well. The surgery Im having done is called lithrotrypsey and I have two kidney stones, measuring 2mm and 7mm... will keep updated and posted when I can, thanx again XXXXX
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.