Prayer Group Community
364 Members

Prayer for my Boys n I

I need to give more time for them and not be in my head all the time... I need strength to change and be the Father I know I am.. They are 12 and 13 and my 13 yr old seems so far away from me and he'll be across the hall.. Help Lord. Help me surrender my issues for him and knowing him.. Close the Gap Father between he and I, and I and you....
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.