Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

11 days positive OPK

My last period started on 4/1. I started using OPK on 4/8 this month. It started positive on 4/18. Today is 4/29, and it has been positive every morning. Between 4/24 and 4/29 were dark dark positive. We had intercourse on 4/17 and 4/18. Is there any change I am pregnant? My body will not know I could be pregnancy until implantation, right? Strange... Any thought?

I was TTC for a while and took MACA between Nov 2014 and Jan 2015, but I stopped taking MACA after my cycle got from normal 30 days to over 40 days. I wonder if my cycle is still crazy and ovulate randomly causing positive OPK for 11 days??

I am just so confused with this situation so any information would be appreciated.

You should see your doctor about all the positives. It shouldn't be showing positive for 11 straight days.