Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Any Pregnancy suggestions

Hi...I need suggestions. ..I tried so much for pregnancy but not successful.. Medically everything is good from my end and from my husband..took so much of treatment.. exactly wat is the problem god knows...can u guide timing's to consume and how much time shall I be on bed after consummation or any suggestions plz...
Don't have sex too often to leave time for the little swimmers to reproduce, don't wait too long between 2 sex making or it will be too thick for the little swimmers to swim in (have sex every other day) and wait 30 minutes before standing up, even better with a pillow under your hips. Take prenatal vitamins with folic acid. Having an orgasm helps... Good luck!!
Use an app to track your cycle. I thought I was 28 days, but app showed I was in fact 26. Prenatal. Preseed for lubrication. Pineapples, sweet potatoes, and maca powder. Oh and de-stress
You can also buy an ovulation kit that will help you see when your about to ovulate which is the best time to get pregnant. As above the app is great as well.
I was thirty five and got pregnant by the fourth month of trying to conceive.  I was tracking my cycle using an app, which was pretty irregular, taking prenatal vitamins and having sex when my app told me I was most fertile..... What actually worked was relaxing a little and instead of waiting for possible ovulation days, we had sex every other day.