Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Baby Dust 14

Well im glad to say we can start this new topic with a new arrival! Congrats Heidi on your little girl! :) We are all SO excited to hear all the details & see pics! Im sure shes adorable!!!!!!

Joyce ~ Your next!!! Now much longer now at all ....How exciting!!!!!! Hows everything going these days? Any luck on finding out the gender?.....My prediction is its a girl! But a little boy would be cute too!!....Are you getting nervous about bringing a new baby home or more excited??.....Are your other kids exciting for the baby??

Jamie ~ I love the new pics you posted on Facebook! Your little ones are all so adorable!!! The twins sure look alot like your hubby!!!! They are too cute!....Little miss Angel is getting so big , she looks alot like the twins too!!......Hows potting training going? Still good I hope??......Hows your weather in there latley? I feel like we've been living under a rain cloud for weeks :(

Krissy ~ I dont know if you'll see this anytime soon but im always wondering how your doing :) The pics of Skye on facebook are too adorable! Shes gonna be a little heartbreaker for sure!!!!!!....Hows Skye doing with teething??

Kati ~ Where are you? Busy with Daniel im sure :) Love to hear an update on how things are going and how little Daniel is growing :) Hope your enjoying mommy hood :)

Princess ~ How is everything going with you & your family since the fires??....I hope all is well :) Your kiddos are sweethearts too! I love looking at all your pics! Your new puppy sure is cute omg! I bet the girls just love him! What does Ollie think of him?...Is he good with him?....We want to get Rylen a puppy but might wait until next year when we buy a house instead....he LOVES dogs though.....Hows Ollie doing? Any teeth yet or anything?

Quick Update ~ Things here are going good , weather ***** so its been a bit harder to get out & go for walks & such....we've been having alot of inside days LOL.....Rylens 2 bottom teeth are finally through ,but I think hes getting his top ones now , so were back to being miserable all the time :( Hes started to sleep through the night again thank goodness though!!.....Hes quite the character , talks ALL the time , he doesnt shut up lol.....he experiments with his voice and talks really high & then raspy , its so funny!.......Ive started on anti-depressents which im having mixed feelings about , but I know its a good thing , Ive only been on them a week & feel a bit better , Fiance says he even notices a change , so thats good , at least they are doing their job I guess......Other than nothings really new with us , just waiting for Summer to come LOL

Hope everyone is doing well ;) Would love to hear some updates from everyone :)
keeks... thanks for the update and new thread... yeah it is getting close... as of right now, i have 19 days til my c-section. and i am excited, but there is soooo much going on that i am a bit nervous as to HOW i am gonna get everything done. i am going to my appt on friday, will have a ultrasound and hopefully they will take a look with the 3D and see for sure what it is... i had a dream last night that they did a 3D and it was a girl AND a boy... ugh twins.  i really dont have a clue but i would think that if i were having twins that i would be twice the size i am now... AND at 32 weeks just ONE baby probably would NOT have been weighing almost 5lbs.... lol since twins are a bit smaller than a single... or so i have heard.. lmao

the baby will be 6 days early according to my pregnancy tracker... so it's all good... lol
Keeks- LOL yes, I don't know... guess its all on whose looking at the boys, some say they both look like my husband, some say they look like me, alot of others say Gabriel looks like me, and Jake looks like his dad. Angel definitly is a mix of the two. Unfortunately her nick name is yoda because of her ears and her little hair on her head. But that is okay she will grow into her ears and she is super cute regardless... She is a super happy baby, she will always have smiles for people doesn't really fuss unless she is really tired or hungry. Potty training is amazing Gabriel has gotten potty training down and I don't have to worry about having to put him on every couple of hours, he will come tell me when he has to go, or if he is too busy playing and I see him grabbing himself in the front or back I know I need to put him on the potty then, but like I said I don't really need to worry about him too much. On a second note, Jake is going to be my hardest one of my kids so far to train. He now hides behind the couch when he needs to poop and so when I catch that he is behind there I WILL quickly try to get him on the potty, but he notices that is my intention and then he will hurry up and poop before I can get him on....frustrating really.

Aww don't worry kids one minute you think they are down on a good schedule with sleeping through the night and then something else happens. I know my kids were late when it came to sleeping through the night, just after Angel was born they started sleeping through thank goodness.. I could not imagine waking up for 3 kids in the middle of the night I mise well not even sleep really. My boys were late teethers, but they both got their teeth within one week I think Gabriel had gotten 5 in one week and it was a tough week. Angel has been teething since day one, her bottom tooth has finally broken through and is coming up and she continues to teeth... not easy having a 2-5 month old baby teething.

Joyce- I hope they figure out a gender for you soon. That would be annoying for sure. Well, believe it or not there is a lady who had twins that were 8 pounds each.... man I couldn't imagine carrying that around. My boys were 6 pounds 3 ounces each and I just wouldn't want them to be any bigger really. Good luck to you!! Hope you figure out everything before baby comes
Hey ladies,

I will post her birth story soon. I am pretty tired right now, i did post it on the may mommy forum if you want to read it, but dont post comments on there as they dont want the thread to get to long.
Brielle Grace was born May 11th....1 day before my due date. Water broke at 5am and she was born at 1:02pm. No epidural for me since it happened so fast...will get to that later.:)   She was 6 pounds 8 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long.I did post pics too.
Hope everyone is doing well!
ok i went to my doc appt today... i am 36wks 6days... and had my ultrasound... it is definately a BOY... and estimated weight is now at 7lb 13oz... they are talking about doing my csection May 28 instead of June 1... not because of size, but because there are like 3-4 OTHER csections on the 1st...lol

just wanted to update... everything looks good, i have ALOT of fluid which would explain why i am HUGE and why i have been gaining so much weight...lol... 13lbs in 3 weeks..ugh.. totalling almost 45 lbs now.
aww a boy!! Joyce that is awesome!! Boys are fun too, but I wanted a girl because I have two boys already and I wanted to experience having a little girl to do girl things with. Granted I am looking forwards to being a soccer mom though!! I was pretty athletic growing up, and still am. So I am really looking forwards to soccer and sports and dancing for Angel.

Good luck to you!!
Man that is a big baby your carrying girl!! holy man.
yeah tell me about it... and my hernia is feeling it too... makes it feel sooo heavy.  i am hoping when they do the hernia repair that they can "trim a little off the top"...lmao the nice little "apron" that i have aquired through time and kids...lol

will definately let everyone know any updates.. am having lots of BH the last few days.. good sign i hope.. i want to go into labor on my own even though they wont let me labor and deliver... at least it will be done sooner... lol
Joyce- wow a boy! congrats! Hopefully you can take back the pink carseat.

I copied and am pasting this from the other forum so you guys can read my birth story!

I was having some period like cramps sunday but really didnt think much of it. It seemed they were coming when I was standing up or doing something...like dishes. They were uncomfortable but nothing to bad. Went to bed thinking nothing of them. Didnt sleep to well, had to get up to pee alot. At about 5am I went to roll outta bed to pee and my water broke, I think I really did know but didnt want to get to ahead of myself. Told hubby,called my mom and called my mil who was going to be taking a 3 1/2 hr drive to be with us in the delivery room as a coach.  I told hubby to sleep and I would wake him when I felt it was getting closer.Woke Connor about 7:30 and he got me out the door pretty fast as he found i was contracting every 5-6 minutes. Contractions started about 7;00-7:30 am but honestly at the time I dont think I was counting them as contractions,but Connor sure was! Got to the hospital about 9:30 and got admitted. When they checked me I was 2 cm.......I told the nurse right away I wanted an epidural and she said they would call for it when I reached 3-4 cm. I figured with the contractions as 4 minutes apart that woudlnt be to long, they said usually its 1 cm an hour.
was having some pretty intense contractions and they checked me again at 11:45. I was still only 2cm but fully effaced. I was pretty upset as at this point I wanted that epidural!! I was crying and hubby and my mom gave me some strength to keep going. My nurses told me they wanted me to try the shower for pain and they were going for lunch,they were told by my dr to give me some oxitocin i think to get me dialting. i was mad about that too b/c they said it would make my contractions worse. so hubby and i got into the shower, it was pretty good for pain. although my contractions got INTENSE> i kept moving around, going on all 4's,standing,sitting in the sitz bath. Hubby said it seemed like i was trying anything to relieve the pain. a nurse came in to check babies heatrate, so i had to get out. I kept telling her i had to poo and kept sitting on the toilet. i was pretty vocal at that point that i couldnt do it anymore and that i really wanted an epidural.so that nurse said she wanted to get another nurse, this one asked me if i had ever felt that pressure before i said no. she pretty well ripped my outta that bathroom onto the bed. checked me( i dont even remember) and said i was fully dilated and ready to push!! at that point i lost it i was so not ready for that! i was 2 cm 30 minutes prior. all of a sudden there were nurses everywhere, my legs were getting pushed up and pulled apart, hubby asked where the dr was. it was CRAZY. i kept saying i have to push and i was but she was crowning so kept closing my legs.... somehow it felt better. dr came and said pull your legs up your baby is right there. connor said he could see her hair. i was in shock!! my friend who happened to still be there peeked her head in saw what was going on (she heard me screaming...) saw Connors white face and rushed in to keep Connor standing! he got her to call his mom who was still not there. luckily she was in the parking lot. dr gave me a streen look at said she is rigth there now pull your legs up, she instructed mil who just got there and Connor to pull up a leg each.she said 1 push and she will be here. i said you promise! she said yes. i was still in complete shock that i was happening so fast. 1 good push and seriously out she flew!
Brielle Grace was 6 pounds 8 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long.. She was born at 1:02pm. my mother in laws parking pass said 12:48pm. she just made it. my nurses came back from lunch and i had had her. they were only gone for 30 minutes. so from gettting into the shower to her being out was maybe 35 minutes.
my bp was high and i was toxic so i stayed till the 12th at 8pm. i am on blood pressure meds. all in all it was good......and fast! i am pretty shocked that i did it with no epidraul but really i did not have a choice.all my freinds and family are shocked too since they know i have NO pain tolerance. oh ya i got a bit of a cut, but only 3 stitches.
Breast feeding is going well, she can suck pretty hard. I already have a bit of bleeding on my nipples. I am so happy she is here. Hubby is too and he is pretty proud of me.
great story hkenny...... so glad that all in all everything went well. and that your lil Breille is here...

time is coming close... to look at it as this.... next thursday i will have a baby... is mind boggling.  that is if my doc is able to up my section.. other wise it will be 2 weeks from today...lol  which is still crazy close.

i posted a recent belly shot as well as the gender u/s pic so let me know what you all think... as i said as far as the gender pic, there is NO DENYING that it is a boy...lol
i still cant believe how upset my 14 yr old is though that she is having another brother...lol

my next appt is wednesday and apparently i will be having a NST... my guess is cause i have a high level of fluid, but doc doesnt seem too worried about it, as the u/s have looked good. so i dont know.. anyhow it seems like i am gonna have a very BIG BOY in a couple of weeks... i'll keep ya posted.
Hope everything goes well with you and your appointment. Planning to post new pictures up soon, but I got a new profile picture of Angel and man she has to be the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen... mind you I am probably biased =S lol all parents are I think. Her dad is already making comments on buying a gun and electric fencing to keep the boys out when she is older... my poor baby girl has to worry about her dad and her two older brothers when her dating years start.
She is 5 months now and I just can't believe it, and she is getting so big and cute every single day and almost crawling. She is going through a teething period and it is nasty and she is up constantly at night and screaming fits, but I guess that is the joy of an early teether
well i ended up going into doc office yesterday, cause i THOUGHT that my water had broken... well it had NOT, apparently i was so exhausted that i slept through the urge to get up and my bladder let loose (how embarrassing)...  anyhow they went ahead and did my NST as well and baby is doing fine... going from 134 heartrate to 156 with movement... i guess that is normal.

anyhow they bumped my csection up... it is now gonna be May 28th... i have to report to the hospital at 5:30 AM and i should be in surgery by 8AM... too cool.

i will have this lil boy in 9 days now... sooo exciting

it is sooo great that Angel is starting to crawl and YES teething really bites (no pun intended) my daughter had her 1st 2 teeth at 4 months and i wish that she would have waited sometimes. but she seems to have really good teeth now that she is 14 so that is good. the last couple of years at the dentist she hasnt had one single cavity... and getting her to brush is literally like pulling teeth...lol

Yes, teething does bite!! I am 22 and still no cavity thank heavens lol.

So, something bad happened this evening and I bald for awhile. I had put angel in the middle of my bed where she could not fall, and went and to draw her bath and well gues the boys came upstairs and went into my room and the next thing I hear is this aweful screaming that I will never forget and I run into my room and Angel is on my floor screaming..... She fell off my bed or something happened and she hit her head on my base of my bed on her way down and that is medal.... luckily everything with her is okay and she is fine!! She has quite the mark on her head and I will never do that again. I should of known not to do that.. I feel pretty bad and I can't help but think back to that scream and how scared and hurt plus cuddley she was after that happened. Her poor cry. I feel like an aweful mom and how stupid I am.. But just glad she is okay.

On a better note, Jake went missing and I found him in the bathroom with his pants and diaper off saying potty and I put him on and went back to the kitchen to check on their lunch and then came back and he went poop in the potty!! After that he has gone 4 times today asking by himself to go... Hey maybe I will have two kids potty trained instead of just one wouldn't that be great
Jamie... as far as Jake... that is GREAT... i told you he would let you know when he was ready...lol

and as far as Angel falling off the bed... dont beat yourself up over it, it happens.. when my youngest (Hunter) was little (a few weeks old) i was laying on the couch with him, and apparently i fell asleep and he rolled out of my arms onto the hardwood floor... hit his head and was screaming... i felt awful but he was fine... all kids fall at some point whether as lil babies or when they get older... my daughter fell off of a porch (at least a 2 ft drop) when she was not quite 1 1/2 and conked her head pretty good... i just had to keep her awake for a few hours and watch make sure there was no signs of concussion...like vomiting and lethargy and whatnot.  anyhow just trying to tell ya that it happens and that you are NOT a bad mom cause she fell off the bed. you are a very patient and awesome mommy from what i can tell.

hope the rest of the week goes better for you hun... and WHOO HOO to 2 toddlers on the verge of being POTTY TRAINED... it is always easier with one in diapers vs. 2 or more. lol