A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
3.67k Members
368690 tn?1284360853

***Baby Dust 8***

Hello all you wonderful ladies!!!
New post, new info!  :)

Today I am great!  Not quite 1/2 way yet, but will be in less than 2 weeks!  18 1/2 weeks now...I think I'm starting to feel baby better now.  Still very faint, but not as much doubt about it being bub now.  :D

Jamie- I am still hoping and praying with you about your situation.  I know it's not easy.  That is amazing though, that you only have 11 weeks left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Hkenny- Yay!  Update us on your pregnancy progress as soon as you know more!  :)

Joyce-how are you doing?  any m/s or funny symptoms?

To all ttc,  be patient and take good care of yourselves!  :)  That is the best way to concieve.
115 Responses
514585 tn?1328743613
Hi am doing good.  still no morning sickness, but my back aches, and am sooo tired.  bbs hurt something awful.  and since i did a number on my foot the other day (accidently splashed boiling water on my foot....minor 2nd degree burns) i have been kinda stressing hoping that the very little amount of shock my body was going into (teeth chattering but not cold) didnt hurt the little bean.  that happened 2-3 days ago, and there has been no cramping or bleeding so i think he is in there good.  

I rescheduled my appt with the "new doctor" and decided that i will be going back to my regular OB....so my new appt is Oct 28 instead of Nov 11.  I will be 7 1/2 weeks at that point.

Hkenny- some doctors usually dont get women in until they are between 10-12 weeks.  I am getting in earlier because of history, age and the fact i have a incisional hernia which will have to be watched, therefore putting me into a higher risk catagory especially later on down the road.

GOOD LUCK to all and TONS OF SSBD
isnt it exciting that everyone on this forum is pregnant or just had their babies! baby dust all around!!
i feel like a bag of hot garbage, jet lagged something feirce. its 4am here and i am wide awake, i slept from  4pm-1am. yep thats not edmonton time, more like uk time!
to top it off i am a very bad cold, headache, nose running, ears HURT. I dont feel pregnant and i feel worried....i was thinking of going to the medicentre just to see what they say about this cold.but then again maybe its a waste of time since i cant take anything. i cant wait for  my first prenatal appointment! i cant believe its a whole month away!
when is everyones due dates?
i am due may 15th,but that may change after i see the doc
514585 tn?1328743613
hkenny my edd is june 6-7th....but since i will be another scheduled c-section i will deliver between may 28-31
460550 tn?1249850492
Well thank you very much, and no its not easy but I don't have a choice unfortunately. I am just hoping and praying that he will be able to be home before baby is born. Supposedly the lord doesn't give us more then what we can handle, and sometimes you wonder how much exactly does he think a person can take, and if you knew the whole story you would understand why I say this.
But I trust all in his time things will work out. (hopefully before this 11 weeks is up)

Hkenny- I am due december 15th and I only have 11 weeks left to go pretty scary and yet exciting all at the same time.
Now what is up with this nice weather we are having at the end of september here? Don't know about you but yesterday my house got so hot I thought I would die. I saw the weather and it said it was 26 out, nice, but not when your in your third trimester and hot as it is.
Jamie i really hope this mess gets sorted out before the baby arrives, I am praying for you.

anyone know how to get the baby tracker to go on my posts?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.