Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

***Baby Dust 8***

Hello all you wonderful ladies!!!
New post, new info!  :)

Today I am great!  Not quite 1/2 way yet, but will be in less than 2 weeks!  18 1/2 weeks now...I think I'm starting to feel baby better now.  Still very faint, but not as much doubt about it being bub now.  :D

Jamie- I am still hoping and praying with you about your situation.  I know it's not easy.  That is amazing though, that you only have 11 weeks left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Hkenny- Yay!  Update us on your pregnancy progress as soon as you know more!  :)

Joyce-how are you doing?  any m/s or funny symptoms?

To all ttc,  be patient and take good care of yourselves!  :)  That is the best way to concieve.
Hi am doing good.  still no morning sickness, but my back aches, and am sooo tired.  bbs hurt something awful.  and since i did a number on my foot the other day (accidently splashed boiling water on my foot....minor 2nd degree burns) i have been kinda stressing hoping that the very little amount of shock my body was going into (teeth chattering but not cold) didnt hurt the little bean.  that happened 2-3 days ago, and there has been no cramping or bleeding so i think he is in there good.  

I rescheduled my appt with the "new doctor" and decided that i will be going back to my regular OB....so my new appt is Oct 28 instead of Nov 11.  I will be 7 1/2 weeks at that point.

Hkenny- some doctors usually dont get women in until they are between 10-12 weeks.  I am getting in earlier because of history, age and the fact i have a incisional hernia which will have to be watched, therefore putting me into a higher risk catagory especially later on down the road.

GOOD LUCK to all and TONS OF SSBD
isnt it exciting that everyone on this forum is pregnant or just had their babies! baby dust all around!!
i feel like a bag of hot garbage, jet lagged something feirce. its 4am here and i am wide awake, i slept from  4pm-1am. yep thats not edmonton time, more like uk time!
to top it off i am a very bad cold, headache, nose running, ears HURT. I dont feel pregnant and i feel worried....i was thinking of going to the medicentre just to see what they say about this cold.but then again maybe its a waste of time since i cant take anything. i cant wait for  my first prenatal appointment! i cant believe its a whole month away!
when is everyones due dates?
i am due may 15th,but that may change after i see the doc
hkenny my edd is june 6-7th....but since i will be another scheduled c-section i will deliver between may 28-31
Well thank you very much, and no its not easy but I don't have a choice unfortunately. I am just hoping and praying that he will be able to be home before baby is born. Supposedly the lord doesn't give us more then what we can handle, and sometimes you wonder how much exactly does he think a person can take, and if you knew the whole story you would understand why I say this.
But I trust all in his time things will work out. (hopefully before this 11 weeks is up)

Hkenny- I am due december 15th and I only have 11 weeks left to go pretty scary and yet exciting all at the same time.
Now what is up with this nice weather we are having at the end of september here? Don't know about you but yesterday my house got so hot I thought I would die. I saw the weather and it said it was 26 out, nice, but not when your in your third trimester and hot as it is.
Jamie i really hope this mess gets sorted out before the baby arrives, I am praying for you.

anyone know how to get the baby tracker to go on my posts?
hkenny- my edd is February 27th, but I'm hoping for a healthy Valentine's baby!!!!!  ;)  My best girl friend's b-day is v-day, so that would be kind of cool.  
Also, you went to Scotland, right??  Sorry, my brain won't let me remember.  :(

Jamie, I believe the same thing.  I know that you are going through the fires right now so you can come out as purified gold...just keep your faith and rely on God for everything.

Joyce----Yay!  Your baby will be here before it gets really hot!  that's gotta sound good ;)
Yah that is good that it will come before it gets really hot. We went through a nasty heat wave before september where it was almost 40 degrees out and it was hot and I didn't have air conditioning.
you are due 2 days after my birthday!  i am very very glad i will not be prego in the heat, my sister in law is due october 31st and she was miserable all summer long.
went to the doc today for this cold and of course there is nothing i can take, just rest and eat well. he said it seems more like a flu and it will be pass in 1-2 weeks! arrr if i have this for 2 weeks i am going to be a horrible person to live with.
anyone else get sick while pregnant?
I did when I was pregnant with my twins, it was an awful flu it seemed I would never eat and I was crabby, but thatw as before I knew I was pregnant. I think I was 2-3 months when I found out I was pregnant with the boys.
I am very glad that i wont be real pregnant during summer.  I was sick with my oldest son, just a hacking cough, they gave me some sort of pearl type pills....

Jamie...was thier any way of knowing that you were carrying twins BEFORE a ultrasound?  just gut feeling that i released 2 eggs this month which is really weird.  not sure if i could handle twins, but was just wondering.  

i am hoping that this pregnanc flies by, with school and such it should...lol
good luck to you all, ssbd and hope the rest of your pregnancies go well
Umm nope I went until 19 weeks before I found out I was pregnant with twins. Girl if I can handle twins ANYONE can handle twins lol.
Sorry Ive been kinda MIA , just lots going on....Man having a baby sure makes for ALOT of mail & things to fill out LOL....that & I have no joke like 56 thank-you cards to address & mailout , plus birth annoucements!.....It feels like I always have a pen in my hand & something that needs a signature .....

Joyce ~ The summer isnt that bad to be pregnant , I actually didnt mind it , it was the only summer I could look cute in a bikini while being fat LOL......and it was hot , but I didnt mind most days and we have high 20's & 30's almost all summer....only part I hated was it was always too hot to go for a walk or do anything in the middle of the day outside , but it was a good excuse to turn the fan on high & take a nap....I napped alot in the afternoons while I was pregnant for that reason......I wonder if your gonna have twins , ive never heard of a gut feeling but ya never know!!!.....Make sure to keep us posted on how everything is going :)

Katebud ~ A Valentines day baby would be so cute!......But you could have it on the 28th & it could be a leap year baby :).....2 very good options for a birthday lol

Jamie ~ WOW 11 weeks?? thats it!! Holy it goes by fast lol.....I rememeber when I was at the 10 week left mark & it was intense for some reason lol.....& then of course the last like 6-8 weeks DRAGGED on & I was miserable heck lol.....Heres hoping your more pleasant than me for the last  bit & have an easy time :).......Everything will work itself out hun , dont even worry & im sure he'll be home in time for the baby , if not....you'd better make someone pay! lol....I'll come down there & kick whos ever butt is responsible for him not being there!!!!!!!!!! lol

Hkenny ~ Have you guys told your parents yet??....Are you getting excited??.....Any real symptoms yet??....I cant remember if you are going to find out the gender or not??

Quick Update ~ Rylen had his 3 week check yesterday , hes 8lbs 14oz & 22.5 inches long :) So hes doing really well , above his birth weight & hes 2 inches longer :).....Hes so sweet , I cant get over how much I love him!.....We've been spending alot of time just me & him cause my Fiance has been out fishing and stuff ( Rivers just opened for the season lol)....I went out & did my first bit of running around & errands with him , it was kinda nice to have someone with me , even if he doesnt do much lol :)....My best friend ( the one who was in the delivery room ) should be getting induced on Friday , so Rylens girlfriend will be here soon!!! lol.....Im so excited , They will be almost exactly a month apart....Im gonna try to start going to some play groups around town & getting more involved in that kinda stuff , its not really my style , but I figured I would give it a go.....Were doing well though :) My back is still majorly messed up from delivery & now my hip is giving out & aching alot , so we'll see what happens with that , but no other real problems from delivery anymore :) My hemaglobens (sp) are going back up so I wont have to take iron pills in hopefully 3 months ( I hate iron pills lol).......Anyways hope everyone is doing well :)

Krissy ~ WHERE ARE YOU!! :( I hope you & Skye are doing well hun :) Thinking about you :)

Yeah girl 11 more weeks and that is it. I am so nervous yet excited, no I am not nervous for labor I figured if I can do twins vaginally without tearing or ripping, one should be a piece of cake right? LOL we all can hope. I will be nervous if they want to do a C Section then I don't know what I will do, people say it isn't too bad, but its hard to get pre pregnancy body back with it due to they cut your muscle tissue or something. I think in order for them to want to do a c section on me they have to have a really good reason, and I still feel since I delivered the twins vaginally this one shouldn't be too much of a problem.
I went to this site that predicts your labor and it says my labor will be 3-5hrs and she will be 6 pounds 8 ounces 19 3/4 long with dark hair and brown eyes. Funny my boys labor was like that, and they were 6 pounds 3 ounces each, and Gabriel was 19 3/4. Plus the dark hair would not surprise me I have dark hair myself, and brown eyes well they would all get that from their dad because all my kids so far have brown eyes. But the boys got my nice long eye lashes, which in a way makes me jealous because theirs at last curls, mine just stick out. Why is it that guys get the nice curl to their eye lashes??? Oh well.

Glad to hear that your baby is doing good, I took my boys out yesterday to the park and let me tell you that wasn't at all fun. They kept running after the birds and going out into the field etc and then heading for the school parking lot and picture a pregnant women running after them I thought it would look pretty funny.
we have told our parents and siblings, other than that no one.well i did tell my friend who told me first even before her parents on her first and she told me she expecting #2! we are both pretty excited our babies will be close in age. she still hasnt told her parents yet!

i threw up a few times in scotland but i think it was in combo with the roads and being prego, i have been nauseas at home but no throwing up and to be honest i would rather just throw up then be nauseas all day! boobs still hurt something fierce, i have been wearing a bra to bed since before i knew i was prego, oh ya and they grew a whole cup size already! i am scared they are going to be huge. before i was prego i was wearing a 32E, i got sized the other day and she gave me a 34FF. she gave me one size bigger than i am so i can grow into. she figured i will be about an H when i breast feed!!

tired and slightyl moody too! food cravings and food adversions. i never thought i would have so many so soon!

hope all is well with everyone!!
so i am freaking out, just found out that my sister in laws bnest freind lost her baby. she went in for her13 week ultra sound and was told her baby had dies at 8 weeks. i am so scared of this happening to me. i know i should just stay postive but its hard when this happens to someone you know.

plus my sister in law who is due on the 31st has low amnitoic fluid and the baby is already over 7 pounds. she has to go in every monday for an ultra sound and every thursday for a stress test. they wont let her go back to work. i am really hoping everything is fine, her whole pregnancy has been perfect up until now. i guess they can be wrong about some of these things, my other sister in law got induced b/c they said my niece was only 5 pounds and she came out a helathy 7 pounds the next day.
Dont stress hun! you can worry yourself over everything & anything that can possibly go wrong!....I had alot of complications almost right from the start , & they were expecting my son to be born at 25 weeks and he made it to 39 weeks healthy as can be weighing 8lbs 5oz....I had to go for NST's & ultrasounds almost every week too & I had a hind water leak they didnt find & all kinds of stuff , but everything  turned out great :)......Just try to keep your mind off the bad stuff & focus on all the good stuff!!! The 2nd trimester is when the pregnancy will get alot easier too so you have lots to look forward too! :)
Yeah, keeks is right. With my twins I was on bedrest at 24 weeks and being told my boys could be born at any time, due to my cervix was only 1.8 cm it was supposed to be 5 I think, then a week later it was 1.0cm, and I managed to hold out to 38 weeks.
The worst you could do I think is to freak out, I mean sure worry, but putting alot of stress on yourself won't make things easy. LOL coming from me the past 3 weeks that is funny. But yeah try not to worry.
Well 30 weeks today and I just updated my 30 week belly shot and wow did it ever grow since my 27 week picture, but supposedly now baby is supposed to gain tons of weight until 36 weeks and then slow down again. So I take it I will get even bigger with in the next few weeks.
Wow 30 WEEKS!!!!  How are you doing, btw???  

I'll be 20 weeks on Friday!  How fast was that?  ;)

How is everyone else doing?
Yeah 30 weeks and she is very strong already, when she moves it can sometimes really hurt.
I am doing okay thanks, better then what I was a week or so ago, praying and having lots of faith that next tuesday everything will work out the way I want it too!!

20 weeks yeah that is fast, you've made it to the half way mark, good for you!! Me I only have 10 weeks left, and that is kinda scarey really lol
oh my girls...you are talking about having 10 weeks and 20 weeks left....oiy i still have 34 weeks to go.  i am looking forward to feeling all of the flutters and kicks.  i am even looking forward to having to physically push feet and elbows out from under my ribs.  i went to doc last night over my foot....if you didnt know, i boiled it last weekend. dropped a pot of boiling water on it...got second degree burns.  anyhow when i went in to have them check my foot cause the blisters had popped i had them confirm, and it still doesnt feel real some days....edd is june 7th 09.  anyhow i will keep ya updated.  will be 6 weeks on saturday
Oh wow 34 weeks is so long! I am 22 weeks right now and I still feel like I have forever until she gets here! In some ways I feel like I've been pregnant for SO long already and in other ways it still feels pretty new. All I know is that I never thought about the entire pregnancy at the beginning, I always had some little milestone I was counting down to but they were always just a few weeks away. Oh and reading everything I could find about the baby for each week helped a lot too, it kept me occupied and I learned so much about what she was developing at the time. That's just how I kept it not so boring in the beginning, you know before all the fun stuff starts like when you start showing and feeling the kicks.

That being said, I have some exciting stuff coming up... I'm about to move back to my hometown (I've only been away for a year) and I'm so happy about that because I get to be close to my sister and my friends again! everything is so much cheaper there too, its way inland and right now we're really coastal. We leave in 7 days! And then once we're there I will have lots of furniture to buy and stuff to decorate so I will be happily occupied for a while. And we're also getting 2 new kittens for the new place yay!

and the next thing after that is my shower on December 6th. But I'm super excited about the entire month of December I LOVE that month! So I'm really looking forward to the next couple months and I'm pretty sure they'll go by kinda fast and then we'll be in January and I have a feeling I'll be having Emma in late january so wow! I'll be mommy in no time!
I am with Joyce I got 31 weeks to go and that sounds like forever! i havent even had an u/s yet,so i am counting down for that!