Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Been trying for a baby and not sure of it happened

I want to have a baby my partner and I had sex 3 days before my period was expected. I did not see my period on its expected due date however 2-3 days after the expected due date of my period I saw that I was bleeding so I assumed that my period came. Prior to that I've been having lower some abdominal cramps for a few days. I would like to know if its possible that I could be pregnant or not.
Well, any time you have unprotected sex, you -could- get pregnant.  That's a more unlikely time, though.  Three days before your period usually means you already ovulated and you can't usually get pregnant once you've ovulated (unless you have a rare second egg).  To get pregnant, try this . . .  start tracking your cycle.  Cycle day one is the first day of your period.  Then count from there.  On day 10, begin having sex every other day (for good sperm count) for the next 10 days.  This usually catches the egg.  good luck