Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Can I be pregnant?

Can I be pregnant?
I was on the depo shot. I was supposed to go get it September 21st- October 5th and I didn't because we are trying to conceive. For almost a month my breast have been tender/swollen, tired all the time, nausea between 5-8pm almost every night, no appitite, temperature is a lil elivated, mood swings, some smells even some food smells turn my stomach, thick white discharge and now my cervix is high, softer and now just has a lil slit(feels alost completely closed). I have taken around 6 pregnancy tests and all have been negative. Could I be pregnant? what should I do?
I'd wait until your missed period before testing again. You could definitely be pregnant but it could also be your body adjusting to getting of the shot.