Can a women and men in there 50's still have children

Me and my husband thing to conceive and we both are in our early fifties
Definitely still possible but there are a lot more risks. I would consider talking to an OB about it...
while I guess it is possible, it is the stuff that is in news papers.  It would be rare and quite incredible to get pregnant naturally at 50 plus. The quality of our eggs dramatically decreases after 40 as well as, and probably more importantly, the amount of eggs we have left.  By 50, we are usually starting to wind down with the whole thing and begin having symptoms of menopause.  The women who get pregnant in their late 40's plus usually have to involve significant fertility treatment in order to do this and most often, donor eggs.  With those types of procedures, pregnancy is more possible.  Good luck to you!