Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
3.67k Members

Can you help me ASAP??

Period was due 1/21 but on 1/20 I had got a glush of brown-red in my underwear. I put on a pad thinking it was my period. On 1/22 I took pain pills thinking it was my period. Usually when I take pain pills I usually stop hurting. This time i still feel wired. I went to the restroom and I wipe I see brown discharge that was sticky. On 1/22 when I go pee i notice no blood on the pad only when I wipe. On 1/22 that nite it got mild but wasn't heavy as it should be. I change the pad everyday even through it wasn't heavy I want to see if it stop the color and all. On 1/23 it slow down and stop then it spot off and on. When I went to the bathroom when I wipe it was brown discharge. 1/24 it just been spotting off and on all day. 1/25 it stop no spotting or anything. What would u say this is?  Would you say this my period? Would u say am pregnant?
1 Responses
This could possibly be implantation bleeding. It's when a fertilized egg implants in the uterine wall. Only way to tell for sure is to take a pregnancy test. And follow up with a doctors appointment. Good luck!
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1528857266
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.