Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
1132517 tn?1261361626

Could I be?

Ok quick question how soon once your a pregnant will you start to feel symptoms like nausea and fatigue?  I had a loss around middle of November I was only 2-3 weeks pregnant, I seen my doctor on  12/7  and she did a urine test because of my symptoms sore breast, tired, back aches and everything else and she said the test was negative but it might be to early to tell.. Yesterday morning the smell of eggs made me sick and later that day I was really sick to my stomach as well as this morning. Please let me know what you think... Im tired of testing and get disappointed..    
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1102123 tn?1325703562
Hey hun!

Sorry for ur loss!
Ur symptoms does sound like a BFP, but it could be a mind over matter thing!
For us who are TTC its sooo easy to get confused by the feelings, cause we want it  sooo bad.
I do hope this is it!!!
I'll keep my fngers crossed for u!

PS. there is no real of knowing except a HPT.
Helpful - 0
1139597 tn?1292874871
NikkiNicole, I hope that you receive your BFP!  Are u gonna take a HPT?
Helpful - 0
1132517 tn?1261361626
Yeah thats the point, I think its all in my mind because I want it sooo bad.. Im scared to take one (HPT) to get told no or low numbers and you will be miscarrying soon. But I try not to think about it to see if the feelings go away I will give it another month or so but I will keep all posted....

Nikki
Helpful - 0
1139267 tn?1262297266
Hey I don't know if this helps but when I had my miscarriage I still had the symptoms of being pregnant. My doctor said that this was normal and the symptoms will soon subside. I hope I'm wrong and you're blissfully with child.
Helpful - 0
1132517 tn?1261361626
Yep that helps as well too, thanks for any advice...

Nikki
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.