Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Depo

Hi, me and my boyfriend have been trying to conceive a baby for the past 5 months. I have been off of my depo shot for more than a year and got on the Nexplanon BC soon after that. I got the Nexplanon out 5 months ago and started getting period regularly again but still no luck for a baby. Anyone have any suggestions before I go to the doctor?
Sometimes it can take up to a year to conceive, if nothing happen in a year I would contact my OBGYN to get check out if every thing is fine with you then your partner should get check. It took me & my husband 2 1/2 years to conceive, but that was after my tubal reversal. Try not to worry to much.