Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Discharge

I thought my period was due in 2 days but last night i got thin clear stretchy discharge and tjis morning the discharge looked bit thicker and might of had brownish in it is this a sign of pregnancy or period
This could be a sign that your period is coming. It could also mean you're ovulating. Not all women ovulate in the middle of their cycles. It can happen any time of the month, even right before your period. What you described does sound like you're ovulating. Some women know they're ovulating when they have the clear stretchy discharge.
Are you trying to get pregnant?