Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Getting pregnant again after ectopic pregnancy

So I just found out Friday that my pregnancy was ectopic. I'm still in the processing of finishing with that part now but just curious as to others experiences. I'm 25 and this was my first pregnancy. How soon after an ectopic pregnancy did you try again? And did you have any other complications. I'm so scared that this will happen again.  Thanks
I have had 3 ectopic pregnancies. After each one was about 6 months. I have read that maybe like 3 to 4 months after women have gotten pregnant! It's been 3 years now since my last pregnancy. Did they give you methotrexate?