Has anyone used Pre-seed

What was your experience? Do you feel it helped you to conceive? Any tips on use?
I used it with my first pregnancy (we are TTC #2). We tried for a few months before buying preseed. the month we started using it I got pregnant :) so I guess it worked for us! No real tips... we just used it instead of lubricant. Hope it helps!
A friend of mine used it after a few months of trying and got pregnant with twins the first month using it. I am currently using it on our first cycle of TTC. I have read to insert it about 15 minutes before to let it disperse. I'm also using a smaller amount than what is recommended due to it being too much for us. I read reviews online before using it and it seems like a lot of people have had success. Good luck!!